Overachievers get a bad rap, or at least they did in high school. In a makeup bag, however, products that do double duty—lip-and-cheek sticks, or BB creams that moisturize, tint, and have SPF—are pretty much the MVPs. And we’ve just added a new product to the list: acne-fighting concealer. With a formula spiked with salicylic acid, it masks zits and treats them at the same time. Here are three cover-ups that ultimately give you less to cover up:
• Murad Acne Treatment Concealer. This medicated concealer can hide even flaming red zits, and it dries them up, too.
• Mark Save the Day Anti-Acne Concealer Stick. The creamy, oil-free formula provides full coverage as it clears up skin—and it’s easy to blend.
• Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup. A foundation that masks blemishes and evens out skin tone, it has an acne-fighting formula and is great for oily and sensitive skin.
Want to get personalized—and editor-approved—product recommendations? Check out the Allure Beauty Product Finder, and add your favorites to your My Saved Products list!
• Bargain Beauty: 4 Acne Treatments Under $10
• The 10 Commandments of Clear Skin
• I’ll Have the Salmon (and Maybe Fewer Zits), Please