Twitter has emerged as a way to keep up with celebrities without their publicists. Now, Miley Cyrus has used the one-liner format to make an admission: She has acne. Being a teenager and a performer who constantly has to wear loads of makeup, we’d be surprised if she didn’t. And she shared her product regimen as well. She wrote, “Sensai face wash has changed my life 🙂 i just washed my face and SMILED! that is a miracle.” We’re assuming she’s referring to the excellent Japanese line, Kanebo Sensai, but since they have a few different cleansers, we’re going to take a leap and recommend the Cleansing Gel with Scrub, since combining exfoliation with cleansing is one of the best ways to prevent breakouts. At about $50 for a little over 4 ounces, not many teen girls (or ahem, grown girls) can afford it. Kanebo is divine, no question, but as an alternative, Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel has a similar texture, is $8, and has zinc and witch hazel to help battle non-celeb acne.
· Get Youthful Skin: 12 Easy Anti-Aging Tricks
· Six Revitalizing Skin Kits
· Allure Best of Beauty: The best skin products.
· The Naked Truth: Allure asked five celebrities to bare it all for the camera.
· Allure Cover Shoots: Go behind the scenes of our celebrity shoots.