I regret to inform you that Tarte’s first-ever sale on the popular Shape Tape has come and gone. We still have a reason to rejoice, though. Tarte’s week of birthday deals isn’t over just yet. In celebration of turning 17, Tarte is back with select items marked down to up to 70 percent off. I repeat, 7-0.
Right now, you’ll be able to shop several palettes, highlighters, and lipsticks for basically the lowest price you’ll ever see them at. However, there’s one thing to keep in mind: This special sale is only running today and today only. As soon as the clock strikes midnight, it will be over, and Tarte will announce another sweet deal.
Not sure what to add to your digital cart while you have the chance? Here are the sale’s top-five highlights.
Clay Play Face Shaping Palette (was $46, now $18)
Everything you need to add dimension to your lids and sculpt your cheeks are housed in this 12-shade kit. You can even fill in your brows with the long-lasting, clay-based pigments.
Tarteist Pro Glitter Liner in Rose Gold (was $24, now $15)
Switch out your go-to black liner in favor of something sparkly. The fine brush on this double-ended liner is so easy to use that you can create wings in seconds.
Sculpted Cheeks Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set Brush (was $35, now $18)
Tarte’s single blushes are on sale, too, for $16 each. You might as well spend two dollars more to get four different shades and a brush.
Spellbound Glow Rainbow Highlighter (was $30, now $18)
Give your cheeks a multi-dimensional glow with this multi-colored highlighter. If you swirl all the shades together with a fluffy brush, you’ll create a pearly pink shade. You can also use each hue individually with a smaller brush.
grav3yardgirl Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint (was $20, now $13)
As for your lips, try this bold red shade in one of the most comfortable liquid lipstick formulas in the game.
You can shop everything from the big birthday sale now on tartecosmetics.com.
- Tarte’s New Foundation Stick Is A Nutrition Bar For Your Face
- The PERFECT $5 Dupe to Tarte’s Cult-Favorite Concealer
- Tarte’s Lash Adhesive Is the Best Lash Glue for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
Now, watch Kerry Washington play a game fo Would You Rather:
Follow Devon Abelman on Twitter and Instagram.
- 1 Clay Play Face Shaping Palette (was $46, now $18)
- 2 Tarteist Pro Glitter Liner in Rose Gold (was $24, now $15)
- 3 Sculpted Cheeks Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set Brush (was $35, now $18)
- 4 Spellbound Glow Rainbow Highlighter (was $30, now $18)
- 5 grav3yardgirl Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint (was $20, now $13)