With Halloween just around the corner, it’s time to start planning a costume. If your creative river is running a little dry this time around, we teamed up with super talented makeup artist Vanessa Ann, a.k.a. MUA_Vanessa on Instagram, to bring a spooky solution to the rescue. Enter: Vampira Extravaganza.
Complete with neck bite marks, this look is guaranteed to turn (see what I did there?) any black-on-black ensemble into a dark and glam costume — just add a lace choker and leather jacket, like the makeup artist in the video, and you’re all set.
Watch the video below in full to see the blood-thirsty look from start to finish, and don’t fret about Consider your Halloween saved, folks. And be sure to follow Vanessa on Insta, ASAP.
Got that down? If you’re feeling inspired, you’re in luck: We’ve got a complete list of products for you. Keep scrolling for all our recs.
Now, here’s what you need to create the look for yourself:
- Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer (Shop Now)
- Milani Conceal and Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer (Shop Now)
- Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette for Becca Cosmetics (Shop Now)
- Coty Airspun Translucent Loose Face Powder (Shop Now)
- Makeup Geek In The Nude Eyeshadow Palette (Shop Now)
- Lime Crime Venus Eyeshadow Palette (Shop Now)
- Melt Cosmetics Dark Matter Stick (Shop Now)
- Wet ‘n Wild Online Only Proline Felt Tip Eyeliner (Shop Now)
- Avon True Color Superextend Winged Out Mascara (Shop Now)
- Kat Von D Beauty Vampire Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (Shop Now)
Read more stories with Halloween makeup and hair ideas:
- 11 Halloween Costumes That Let Your Hairstyle Take Center Stage
- This Makeup Artist Turned Her Vitiligo Into the Perfect Halloween Doll Makeup
- 9 Over The Top False Lashes That’ll MAKE Your Halloween Costume This Year
Now, learn how to get creepy nails to finish off your look: