Holiday weekends are great because you get to spend extra time with family and friends. They’re also great because of the sales galore (even if the holiday itself is antiquated, and should either be renamed or canceled entirely — Christopher Columbus, we’re looking at you). This weekend is no exception, and Ulta Beauty is throwing a major sale to celebrate Indigenous Peoples Day (otherwise known as Columbus Day) that you may want to cash in on. Here’s what you can grab.
- Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Palette, on sale for $20 from $36 (Shop Here)
This is one of Too Faced’s newer palettes, but it’s sure to be a best seller. All the shades have yummy-sounding names, from Bananas to Jammin’ to Peanut Brittle.
View on Instagram
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer and Hoola Lite Matte Bronzing Powder, both on sale for $21.75 from $29 (Shop Here)
One of Benefit’s most popular products, this award-winning bronzer helps you look like you’ve been on tropical vacation year-round. It can be used to sculpt and contour without sparkle.
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Stick, on sale for $10.80 from $18 (Shop Here)
This eye shadow stick blends, builds, and comes in 17 soft-focus colors. There’s sure to be something for you.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, on sale for $13.20 from $22 (Shop Here)
Sometimes you just want to get your brows in line without adding any color to them. This is just the product for you. It helps shape without all the fuss.
View on Instagram
- Tarte Tarteist PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette, on sale for $27 from $45 (Shop Here)
This highlight and contour palette uses Tarte’s signature Amazonian clay formula to help you look your best, glowing self.
- Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Flushed, on sale for $20.40 from $34 (Shop Here)
One of Urban Decay’s most prized palettes. Three of the most necessary products, all in one place: a bronzer, highlighter, and blush, all in shades that will complement your skin.
Head over to Ulta Beauty’s website now — the sale ends today.
More makeup news:
- Ulta Beauty Is Adding More Brands, Including Two of Our Faves
- Stop Everything: There’s Going to Be a Gigi Hadid x Maybelline Collection
- Urban Decay’s New Heavy Metals Palette Is Unlike Anything It’s Launched Before
Best of Beauty 2017: Sensitive Skin:
Follow Rosemary on Instagram and Twitter.